The IBB is a charitable, registered association. It is represented by its executive board, who also form the general meeting of the IBB gGmbH.
Chairman: Matthias C. Tümpel
Representative: Rainer Schlief
Treasurer: Joachim Sauer
The executive board is elected at the meeting of members of the IBB Association. The members are closely linked to the work of the IBB and participate actively in projects, which are realised by the IBB.
Furthermore, the IBB is counselled and supported by its trustees from the field of politics and society. The members of the board of trustees can be found here.
The IBB Association is:
- an accredited responsible body for youth and child welfare,
- an accredited responsible body for adult education and political education within the Association of the Protestant Lay Training Centre Westphalia and Lippe
- it was certified in 2007 according to the seal of quality of the Protestant Lay Training Centre Westphalia and Lippe
The IBB Association is a member of:
- Aktionsgemeinschaft Dienste für den Frieden (“Action Group for Peace”)
- Aktion Sühnezeichen Friedensdienste (“Action Reconciliation – Service for Peace”)
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft deutscher Bildungsstätten (“Association of German Educational Organizations (AdB)“)